Chicken clear soup
Spicy and healthy Chicken soup
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 4 People
- 250 Gms Chicken
- 1 Medium-sized Onion - Roughly chopped
- 1 Medium-sized Tomato - Roughly chopped
- 1 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli powder
- 1 Tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 1/4 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 Tsp Pepper powder - Or more according to your spice level
- Salt - To taste
Clean chicken pieces and put them in a cooker.
Put in roughly chopped onions and roughly chopped tomatoes.
Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin seeds, freshly ground pepper powder and salt.
Add water and let it cook for 5-6 whistles. Open and adjust salt and pepper as per your taste. If water content is less, add more water and give it a boil.
Extract/filter just the soup and garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and take it hot!!