rava roast recipe
Instant crispy rava roast recipe
Servings: 3 people
- 1/2 cup rava
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tbsp maida
- 1/8 cup curd
- 1 inch ginger - finely chopped
- 1 sprig curry leaves - finely chopped
- 1/2 medium sized onion - finely chopped
- 2 no green chilli - finely chopped
- 2 tbsp grated carrots
- salt - to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper pwoder - freshly crushed
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves - chopped
- 2 tbsp cashews - broken
- 2-3 cups water
Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and add water to it
Mix well without any lumps. batter should be runny
let it rest for 10 minutes. mix again and add water if needed.
heat a tawa until super hot
Mix and pour the raw dosa batter onto hot tawa.
cook on a medium heat until brown.
fold and serve.