roti noodles recipe
noodles with leftover chapathi
- 4-5 cooked chapathi
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp onions - sliced
- 1/8 medium capsicum - sliced
- 1/8 medium red bell pepper - sliced
- 3-4 cloves garlic - chopped finely
- 1 long green chilli - chopped finely
- 1/8 cup cabbage - grated
- 3 tbsp carrots - grated
- 1/2 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/8 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 handful chopped spring onions
Roll the chapathis one by one and cut it into thin strips.
heat oil and add all the vegetables from onions to carrots. Fry for a couple of minutes.
Add chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, salt, pepper powder, vinegar and mix well.
Put in the chapathi strips into the pan
Put in some chopped spring onions.
Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes until well combined.