Pineapple kesari recipe
Pineapple kesari recipe | Pineapple sheera | how to make pineapple kesari bath
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time32 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 4-5 tsp ghee
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup rava
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 pinch yellow colour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1.75 cups sugar
heat 2 tsp of ghee and fry cashews and rava until nice aroma leaves out
take it in a plate and keep aside until use.
heat water in the same pan with pineapple chopped, yellow food colour, pinch of salt.
let it come to a rolling boil for 5 minutes and then simmer and mash the pineapples.
add roasted rava and keep stirring until the moisture is absorbed.
close and cook for 2 minutes in simmer.
open and add the sugar to it. stir until it dissolves and evenly mixes with rava. keep stirring until it thickens
add 2-3 tsp ghee in intervals while stirring until it leaves out pan and combines well.
- you can add cardamom powder optionally.
- only if it gets mixed and fried well it will not form lumps after adding to hot water. at the same time, take care not to burn it.
- choose the fully ripe pineapples for best tatse
- pineapples can also be grinded to paste and added if you do not like chunks.
- optionally you can also add pineapple essence to kesari.