Pachai karamani kuzhambu
yard long beans and potato curry
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 people
to grind raw
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 2 long green chillies
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 inch cinnamon - 2
- 2 tsp sambar powder/curry masal powder
- 1 cup yard long beans - cut to 1/2 inch long pieces
- 1 large potato diced
- 2 medium onions - finely chopped
- 1 large tomato - finely chopped
- 1 tsp fennel seeds - for seasoning
Grind everything given under " to grind raw" section to a fine paste.
heat oil in a cooker, crackle fennel seeds. saute chopped onions until it turns brown.
Add chopped tomatoes and saute till mushy. Put in beans and potatoes along with ground masala.
Add water and salt. cook it to 4 whistles.