Chocolate peda recipe | Peda recipe with Khoya
Chocolate peda recipe – Chocolate flavored milk sweet recipe. Easy and simple recipe made with Khoya and condensed milk.
Chocolate recipe made with Khoya and condensed milk. Simple recipe that can be made within 10 minutes. Home made Khoya is used in this recipe which enhances the taste of the recipe. If possible and if time permits. Do make the Khoya at home and use them for making Peda.
For making Normal Peda with Khoya. Follow the same recipe without Cocoa powder. You can also make the Khoya from scratch and add the condense milk to it. Freshly made khoya sweet is even more delicious.
This Diwali 2017, Jinoo’s Kitchen has planned for a series of sweet recipes videos to help easy and simple anybody can make sweets kind of recipes!
Chocolate peda recipe Video recipe:
Chocolate peda recipe:
Chocolate peda recipe
- 2-3 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup khoya
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/8 cup pista sliced
- Heat a Tbsp Ghee in a wide non stick pan
- Add Khoya (unsweetened) to the pan
- Furthermore, add the condensed milk to the khoya
- Mix well until it melts and liquefies and becomes free of lumps
- Now at this stage, add the cocoa powder.
- Mix again until 3/4 th of moisture leaves
- After 2 minutes, add sugar and ghee
- Keep stirring in medium flame till it comes together and forms a ball
- Grease your hands with ghee and make balls out of the dough once its warm enough to touch.
- Place sliced Pista in the middle. Gently Press them and serve chilled!
Chocolate peda recipe – Pictorial Description:
If Peda has less moisture, add warm ghee and mix again
Can be stored in in air tight container for a weeks time.