Apple egg puree recipe for babies above 10 months. Let me just make baby foods recipes simple and clean. No blah blah. I know mommy are the busiest of all. So mommies looking for a different healthy puree with apple and egg. Here you go.
Directions for apple egg puree
- Peel an apple skin, cut them into chunks.
- Boil and peel an egg. cut both white and yellow into chunks.
- Put apple, boiled egg, dash of cinnamon powder (less than a pinch), 1/2 tsp sugar and 2 tbsp milk
- Blend them to smooth puree…!
Lil one will love it? Healthy, tasty and easy!
- use cold milk. let the puree sit until it comes to room temperature if you don’t want to give them chilled.
- Also you can cook apple chunks and grind. It is optional.
- If you have started on bottle milk, then just substitute with water.
- If baby is ok only with egg yolk, add only yolk. ( mommy can eat white instead?)
- This puree can’t be stored.