Egg cheese balls recipe – crispy egg snacks
Egg cheese balls recipe
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 no green chilli chopped
- 1 no onion finely chopped
- 3 large eggs boiled, peeled and chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 cubes processed cheese
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 4-5 slices bread chopped
- 2 tsp rice flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oil and add chopped green chilli, chopped onions and chopped boiled egg pieces.
- Mix everything together and fry for a minute.
- add salt, pepper powder, red chilli powder and mixed herbs. Mix and cook for a minute
- Put off, transfer to a bowl, once cool, add red chilli flakes, processed cheese grated, mix it together.
- Take the chopped bread in a bowl, sprinkle water and mix it to a dough, add rice flour, salt and mix again to a smooth dough.
- grease hands and pinch a portion, flatten it to a disc and place a spoonful of the egg mixture in the centre.
- gently pull the ends to the centre and close it without any cracks.
- make it a smooth ball and deep fry it in hot oil
- while frying it, gently turn sides. fry until brown and strain it to a paper towel.
- serve hot with tomato sauce.