crispy Vegetable cutlet recipe
vegetable cutlet recipe
Servings: 4 people
- 4 no boiled potatoes
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic green chilli paste
- 1 no carrots grated
- 3 tbsp beans chopped
- 1/8 cup beetroot grated
- 1 handful peas and corn boiled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 fistful coriander leaves chopped
- 1/8 tsp chaat masala optional
- 1/8 tsp amchur powder
- 1/8 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp cashews broken
- 1/8 cup corn flour
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- oil for shallow frying the cutlet
- boil and Mash the potatoes and keep it ready.
- heat oil and add chopped onions, ginger garlic green chilli paste, fry for a minute
- further add carrots, beans, beetroot, peas, corn, mashed potatoes, salt, chilli powder, garam masala, cumin powder and coriander leaves.
- mix everything together until well fried and combined.
- Lastly, add amchur powder, chaat masala, bread crumbs, cashews and mix once.
- Leave the mixture to cool a bit.
- Mix corn flour with water in a bowl to make it a medium thin slurry
- take bread crumbs in another bowl
- Make patties of the vegetable mixture, dip it in corn slurry, and roll it in bread crumbs.
- shallow fry in medium hot oil.
- turn side and cook the other side as well until brown and crisp.
- serve it hot!