Instant Rava roast recipe | Easy Crispy Rava roast
rava roast recipe
- 1/2 cup rava
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tbsp maida
- 1/8 cup curd
- 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- 1 sprig curry leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 medium sized onion finely chopped
- 2 no green chilli finely chopped
- 2 tbsp grated carrots
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper pwoder freshly crushed
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp cashews broken
- 2-3 cups water
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and add water to it
- Mix well without any lumps. batter should be runny
- let it rest for 10 minutes. mix again and add water if needed.
- heat a tawa until super hot
- Mix and pour the raw dosa batter onto hot tawa.
- drizzle oil.
- cook on a medium heat until brown.
- fold and serve.