Roti Noodles with leftover chapathi | chapathi noodles
Roti Noodles with leftover chapathi
roti noodles recipe
- 4-5 cooked chapathi
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp onions sliced
- 1/8 medium capsicum sliced
- 1/8 medium red bell pepper sliced
- 3-4 cloves garlic chopped finely
- 1 long green chilli chopped finely
- 1/8 cup cabbage grated
- 3 tbsp carrots grated
- 1/2 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/8 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 handful chopped spring onions
- Roll the chapathis one by one and cut it into thin strips.
- heat oil and add all the vegetables from onions to carrots. Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, salt, pepper powder, vinegar and mix well.
- Put in the chapathi strips into the pan
- Put in some chopped spring onions.
- Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes until well combined.
- serve hot.