Egg Maggi masala recipe | Masala Maggi with egg and cheese – Maggi cooked with vegetables, masala, eggs, and cheese to a bowl of deliciousness.
To the contrary of the debate about its healthy or not, the taste and liking towards Maggi never fades away. Every house has its own Maggi recipe, and this one is my husband’s recipe. When it comes to Maggi, my husband and kid take charge of my kitchen.
Once, during our trip to Munnar, we had Maggi in street-side shops. I was so curious to know how it could taste so good when its the same packet. I knew they would add some masalas but what it is? not just garam masala. When asked, the guy in the shop replied, They all get the supply of Maggi from a vendor and the ready-made masala from another vendor.
They have the red chillies, whole spices and meat masala everything blended together. this spice mix is supplied to all shops. All shops in Munnar use that masala apart from the regular Maggi masala that comes with the pack.
Masala Maggi with egg and cheese
Egg Maggi masala recipe
prepare carrots and keep the peas washed and ready. Heat a pan and add oil. when oil gets heated up, add chopped onions, chopped carrots and peas. Fry everything together until the onions turn translucent.
Now, add all the spice powders: turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. cook until raw smell leaves.
Add water and salt to taste. salt for the vegetables. I have added 3 cups water for 3 packet noodles. let it come to a boil.
When it comes to a boil, add the maggi noodles, maggi masala and mix everything together.
While it is cooking on the low flame. In a glass/bowl, break 2 eggs, add salt and mix well. pour the beaten egg onto the half-cooked noodles.
Mix together and cook until the eggs are completely cooked and water is almost dried.
Lastly add chopped processed cheese and give it a toss. serve it right away in the bowl.
Grate cheese cube on top of the piping hot noodles and garnish with chopped onions and chopped coriander leaves.
serve the Egg Maggi masala hot and enjoy.
Egg Maggi masala recipe
Maggi egg and cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 medium sized onion finely chopped
- 1/2 no green chilli finely chopped
- 1/2 no carrots finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh peas
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 packets noodles 70g each
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt for the eggs
- 2 tbsp cheese
- 1 small cube processed cheese grated
- 1 tsp onions chopped
- 1/2 tsp coriander leaves chopped
- heat oil and start frying chopped onions, chopped carrots and peas until onions are translucent.
- add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander leaves and mix well.
- 3 cups water is added along with salt. let it come to a boil.
- When it is boiling, add the noodles along with the noodles masala that comes with the pack.
- mix well and when it is half cooked, beat 2 eggs in a bowl along with salt and pour the beaten eggs over the noodles.
- let it cook in simmer until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- lastly, add few pieces of chopped cheese and mix once.
- serve it hot on the bowl and top with the grated cheese, chopped onions and chopped corinader leaves.
- serve hot and enjoy!