Mulaku chammanthi | red chilli chutney recipe
Mulaku chammanthi | red chilli chutney recipe Kerala style
Servings: 4 people
- 10-12 no red chillies
- 8-10 no kashmiri red chillies
- 1/2 cup small onions sliced
- salt to taste
- soak the chillies in hot water for 15-20 minutes
- after 15 minutes, take out the chillies in a blender and grind them to a super fine paste.
- take the water used for soaking to grind the chllies to a paste.
- when the red chillies are ground to a paste, add sliced small onions and grind again only a little. not finely
- transfer to a serving bowl and add salt to taste.
- mix well and add coconut oil. mix once and serve fresh.