Mushroom Mayo salad with methi micro greens and sweetcorn | healthy Indian salad recipes with step by step photos and video recipe. Mushrooms and sweetcorn tossed together with micro greens and mayonnaise makes a healthy, filling breakfast salad recipe in Indian style.
simple, easy and ready in few minutes salad recipe which is rich in nutrition. mushrooms, sweetcorn and micro greens all together makes it energy packed salad.
Mushroom Mayo salad with methi micro greens and sweetcorn video recipe:
Mushroom Mayo salad with methi micro greens and sweetcorn recipe card:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushroom sliced
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup methi microgreens
- 1 tsp crushed peppercorns
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 1/2 cup sweetcorn cooked with salt
- 2 tbsp mayonaisse
heat coconut oil in a pan and fry onions, mushrooms along with salt till mushrooms turn brown
switch off and add methi micro greens to the pan along with crushed peppercorns and lemon juice.
mix well until the methi leaves shrinks
transfer to a bowl and add cooked sweetcorn, mayonnaise and mix well
serve fresh or chilled.
Mushroom Mayo salad with methi micro greens and sweetcorn step by step pics:
- Firstly, heat coconut oil in a pan and fry thinly sliced onions and sliced mushrooms with little salt.
- Fry till the mushrooms are roasted slightly and switch off.
- Clean the fresh methi micro greens and keep it ready
- Add the micro greens to the pan along with crushed peppercorns, lemon juice and mix well. let the methi leaves get fried in the heat of the pan. Need not cook greens too much as they are really tender.
- transfer it to a bowl and add cooked sweetcorn. sweetcorn to be cooked in water with salt until done. it has to retain the slight crunchy texture in it. along with sweetcorn, add mayonnaise and mix well
- transfer to a plate or salad bowl and garnish with fresh microgreens.
Pin for later: