Baby corn pepper fry recipe | Babycorn milagu varuval recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. this simple, easy and flavorful babycorn milagu varuval. This one is baby corn pepper dry recipe that can be had as starter or as a side dish for rice. made the south indian style with curry leaves and crushed peppercorns flavor. simple, easy and can be made quickly.
I always have baby corn stock at home. I get it every week as my little one loves it. I just boil 2 or 3 a day with salt and sprinkle pepper powder and give him as a finger food. he loves to eat them while playing. this time, i thought il make some side dish that will go for rice and curd.
some of the corn recipes:
- Mushroom Mayo salad with methi micro greens and sweetcorn | healthy Indian salad recipes
- Sweet corn Capsicum sabzi | Corn Capsicum curry | Corn recipes indian
- Mexican Roasted Corn & Olive Salad
- Sweet corn sundal
Baby corn pepper fry recipe video
Baby corn pepper fry recipe card
Baby corn pepper fry recipe
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tbsp spring onion finely chopped
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 cup babycorn sliced and cooked with salt
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp curd
- 2 tsp gram flour
- 2 tsp peppercorns freshly crushed
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 spring curry leaves
- 2-3 tbsp spring onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
heat oil, add chopped green chilli, chopped spring onion, chopped onion, and fry until pink
cook the baby corn with salt, slice them and add it to the pan along with ginger garlic paste. fry until raw smell goes off.
add curd and gram flour and mix again until raw smell of flour goes off and it is well combined.
lastly, add crushed peppercorns, soya sauce and salt. mix well and fry till it is well combined and babycorn is fried well. take it in a bowl.
in same pan, heat oil again, drop curry leaves, spring onions, pepper powder and fry till curry leaves gets crisp.
drop the fried baby corn again into the pan and toss well.
Baby corn pepper fry recipe with step by step photos
- heat oil in the pan and add finely chopped green chillies and finely chopped spring onions together.
- together add finely chopped onions and fry till slightly brown.
- cook the baby corns with salt until crunchy and slice them to desired shape. add it along with ginger garlic paste to the pan and fry till raw smell of ginger garlic paste goes off.
- further to this, add curd and gram flour, mix well and let it fry till raw smell of gram flour goes off.
- Add salt to taste. remember we have cooked baby corns with salt. so add accordingly.
- freshly crushed peppercorns and soya sauce is added
- mix well and fry till babycorn is roasted. take it in a bowl and keep it aside until use.
- in same pan, heat oil again and add curry leaves, spring onion and peppercorns. fry till curry leaves gets crispy.
- lastly, drop the fried baby corn to the pan again and toss it well to combine and serve hot!
pin it for later: