Sweet corn Capsicum sabzi | Corn Capsicum sabji | Corn recipes indian | corn capsicum masala for chapathi simple, quick and easy curry recipe with sweetcorn and capsicum. best idea for lunchbox with chapathi for kids. this is also called as corn capsicum tawa masala. note that sweetcorn is cooked ahead with salt and turmeric powder and added to this curry.
Sweet corn Capsicum sabzi | Corn Capsicum sabji | Corn recipes indian with step by step photos and quick video recipe. capsicum recipes/ capsicum fry recipe with sweetcorn is simple fulfilling dish that can eb quickly preapred for lunch. some of the capsicum recipes and corn recipes indian which you might be interested: capsicum usili/stir fry for rice, capsicum dry fruits jalfrezi, capsicum masala fry, sweetcorn sundal/masala corn,
Pin it for later:
Corn Capsicum sabji | Corn recipes Indian quick video:
Corn Capsicum sabji | Corn recipes Indian Step by step pictorial:
- Firstly,heat oil in a pan and crackle cumin seeds and fennel seeds.
- When it lets out beautiful aroma, add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste together. Fry until raw smell of ginger garlic paste goes off and the onions turn light pink in color.
- When the onions are fried until pink, add chopped capsicum and fry a bit just until it gets slightly roasted. Need not fry a lot. Let it retain a slight crunch.
- Add cooked sweetcorn (sweetcorn cooked with salt). Just boil water and add salt and sweetcorn to it, cook for 5 minutes until it gets soft but not mashable. strain and add the sweetcorn along with chopped spring onions
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and tomato sauce.
- tomato sauce is optional. You can also add tomato puree instead. But the flavor of tomato sauce is different and adds unique taste to the sabji.
- Mix well, fry for a minute and add crushed kasuri methi and adjust salt as required.
- Mix well and serve hot with roti.
Corn Capsicum curry | Corn recipes indian recipe card:
Corn Capsicum curry | Corn recipes indian
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 no capsicum finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetcorn cooked with salt
- 2 tbsp spring onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp crushed kasuri methi
- salt to taste
- crackle cumin seeds and fennel seeds in oil.
- add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste and fry till pink
- when onions are pink, add capsicum and fry for half a minute.
- furthermore, add cooked sweetcorn, spring onions chopped, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and tomato sauce. Mix well and fry for a minute.
- finally add kasuri methi and mix well.
- serve hot with chapathi