Cauliflower as like potato in any form is tasty and one of the favorite vegetable. This recipe is spicy and masala flavored. It can be had with chapati or with rice as side dish.
Spicy Cauliflower stir fry
- 1 no cauliflower florets removed and chopped
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1 no Onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Boil 2 cups water and put in chopped cauliflower in it for a couple of minutes. Remove and strain it.
- Heat oil, Splutter mustard seeds and fennel seeds.
- Add in chopped onions, ginger garlic paste and fry until raw smell goes off and onions turn pink
- Put in the cauliflower pieces and mix well. Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and garam masala.
- Mix well, add little water and close and cook for 5-10 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked.
- Open and cook for a minute or two to get it roasted a little.