1 Minute BROWNIE in microwave – how to make eggless brownie in microwave
Fudgy chocolate brownie in a minute – Make this easiest Chocolate Brownie Recipe in the microwave as quickly in a minute. Learn how to make eggless brownie in microwave
These Eggless microwave brownies can be made even in a mug and the same recipe can be followed.
Recipe for easy and fudgy chocolate brownie
- Butter- 3 tbsp
- Dark chocolate – 4 tbsp grated
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Milk – 4 tbsp
- Flour/Maida – 1/2 cup
- salt a pinch
- chocolate shavings – toppings
- Melt the butter in the double boiler
- Add the grated dark chocolate to the melted butter
- Put off the stove and remove the bowl from double boiler when the chocolate is melted
- Add Sugar to the bowl and mix it.
- Sugar need not be melted, further add milk to the pot and mix well.
- to this wet mix, add flour and Cut fold gently until well mixed.
- Pour it on a small bowl lined with butter sheet.
- Gently tap the bowl to release any bubbles.
- Put the grated chocolate/chocolate shavings on top.
- Microwave for a minute
- Trim the edges and serve it warm