Spinach & Cottage cheese Crumble is a healthy breakfast recipe especially for those on diet. This can be used in sandwiches/raviolis/Momo/wrappie fillings or had as such.
We can add any vegetable of our choice along with cottage cheese and spinach. Cauliflower, capsicum, potatoes, carrots, baby corn, mushroom. In that case finely chop or grate and saute these vegetables without grinding.
Here are the step by step pics,
1. Grind cottage cheese (Paneer) , spinach and green chillies coarsely to a crumble.
2. Heat oil, saute onions and once it turns pink, Add the crumble, Salt , pepper and herbs. Saut until paneer is slighly roasted for 3-5 mins. Serve hot!!
Spinach and cottage cheese Crumble
- 175 Gms Paneer Cubed
- 10-12 Large Spinach leaves Cleaned and washed
- 2 Medium green chillies
- 1 Medium sozed Onion Finely chopped
- 1 Tsp Mixed herbs
- 1/2 Tsp pepper powder
- Salt To taste
- Grind cottage cheese (Paneer) , spinach and green chillies coarsely to a crumble.
- Heat oil, saute onions and once it turns pink, Add the crumble, Salt, pepper and herbs
- Cook until paneer and spinach is done. Water in the spinach is sufficient for the paneer to cook.
- Once paneer is slightly roasted, serve hot !!