- 2 cups adai batter
- 1 no Tomato
- 1 no Onion
- 1 no Red chilli
- 2 Pods garlic
- Heat oil in nonstick kadai, you will need 5 to 6 tsp oil as we are going to pour entire adai batter into kadai.
- Pour the batter and tilt the kadai and spread it all over.
- Leave this is simmer, meanwhile grind the masala given under 'to Grind' section with little salt. Grind to a smooth paste and add this to the adai batter. Mix well and keep stirring it inbetween until it turns crispy and comes to upma consistency.
- It will take longer time nearly 30 to 40 min in simmer. Keep Breaking it to pieces and stirring for every 10 minutes.
- Check for oil in between else it may get burnt.
- Once its roasted, it can be served hot.No side dish is required as it has all the masalas in it already.