I love having malai gravy for its rich creamy less spicy and mouthwatering taste and aroma it has.
As soon as you see this pic, pls. dont find the perfectly square chappathi. ? Am yet to master a perfect round one. At times it goes shapeless when i got to complete my busy morning cooking within minutes. Lunchbox packing tension☺Il get a perfect round one if i spread with little patience but i think square one matches the square plates ?
How beautiful it is to have your own kitchen garden and cut the fresh methi leaves from your garden when its drizzling around 6 am. However fresh we get it outside, the happiness we get from making dish from our own greens is bindaas!
Methi Mushroom Malai
Methi and Mushrooms in Malai curry
Servings: 3 PeoplePin Recipe
- 1 packet Mushroom - chopped
- 2 nos onions - roughly chopped
- 3 pods garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 nos green chillies
- 1/2 cup cashew - soaked in water
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- 1 tsp garam Masala
- 2 tsp corriander powder
- 1 no green cardamom
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp methi leaves - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Grind onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies to a fine paste
- Heat butter and oil, add the ground masala and saute until raw smell goes off
- Now add chopped mushrooms and methi, saute well in simmer. Add little water if masala starts to burn.
- Grind cashew with the water to a fine paste. When mushrooms are cooked, add cashew paste and all the spice powders. (turmeric, chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala, powdered cardamom) , sugar and salt
- Add little water and give it a boil. Now add fresh cream and milk. Mix well and serve hot with rotis.