Chilli Tomato Chutney | varuthu aracha Tomato chutney with step by step pics and video recipe. This chutney goes good for idlis/dosas and especially for stuffed parathas. This chutney is prepares by sauteing onions, tomatoes and little spicy.
Step wise description of making Chilli Tomato Chutney
Firstly, heat oil and saute 1 cup small onions and 4-5 red chilies until onions turn slightly brown. add the chilies according to your spice level.
Chilli Tomato Chutney recipe
Chilli Tomato Chutney
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup small onions
- 4-5 dry red chillies
- 1 spring curry leaves
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 1 large tomato - roughly chopped
- salt to taste
- Firstly, heat oil and saute small onions red chilies until onions turn slightly brown.
- Secondly, add curry leaves and coriander leaves to the onions and fry until coriander shrinks
- Further, add roughly chopped tomatoes and cook until it becomes mushy. Add salt and let it cool completely before grinding it.
- drizzle coconut oil and serve fresh