Almond cupcakes recipe | Quick and Easy Almond cup cakes recipe
Almond cupcakes recipe | Easy Almond cup cakes recipe with quick video and step by step photos. This is one of the easiest and tested recipe at home with almonds and wheat flour. This recipe also uses egg.
I make this for my kid once in a while when there is stock of almonds and he craves for something sweet. Guess what ? My son is 3 year old and he loves to bake along with me. He helps me to whisk, fill the liner and decorate the muffins/cupcakes.
It is one of the most interesting and engaging activity for the mom and kid together. I have used half maida/all purpose flour and half of wheat flour. You can also try with 100% wheat flour.
I have used 2.5 tsp baking powder which is needed for the cupcakes for a good rise and will not give any odd flavour of baking powder to the cupcakes. In case you feel its high, you can reduce it to 2.25 tsp. Also along with vanilla essence, Almond essence can be added for a rich flavour.
Almond cupcakes recipe
Almond cupcake recipe
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar powdered
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4-1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 no almonds blanched and de-skinned
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg c and line a 6 hole cupcake with liners.
- Sift together flour, wheat flour, baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Further combine sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla essence, ground almonds in a bowl and whisk together for 8-10 minutes using whisk
- Divide the mixture between cupcake liners and press a blanched almonds over it.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the cakes to a wire rack and leave to cool.
Easy Almond cup cakes recipe
1.Preheat the oven to 180 deg c and line a 6 hole cupcakes tin with paper cases. Sift wheat flour, All purpose flour, baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
2. Combine Flours with brown sugar and ground almonds. coarsely grind the almonds and add it.
3. Further add Butter (at room temperature), Eggs and vanilla essence.
4. Whisk together for a 8 long minutes using hand whisk. If using blender blend for 3-4 minutes. Until it is smooth, lump free and light.
5. Batter will be thick and not flowy unlike other cakes. Scoop out a ladle of this dense batter and divide the mixture into 6 equal cupcake liners. Top it with the blanched almonds. Transfer to the preheat oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Test with the wooden toothpick. If it comes out clean.
6. Transfer to a wire rack. Allow it to cool.