Baby foodz - Ragi milk porridge
- 5-6 tsp finger millet (Ragi) soaked in water for an hour
- 1-2 tbsp palm sugar/sweetener
- Clean Ragi/Finger millet for any impurities. Wash well and soak in water an hour before you can prepare the porridge.
- Filter out the water and grind them with boiled water for a min or two.
- Filter the finger millet milk alone from the ground mixture and discard the flakes. Add little water to the mixture and extract the milk.
- Add the sweetener of your choice, i prefer palm candy/panakarkandu
- Now cook in simmer stirring continuously until you get desired porridge consistency.