Banana bread balls – Ripe banana snacks
Banana Bread balls recipe | ripe banana balls recipes | tasty snacks using banana
Banana Bread balls recipe
- 1 ripe banana nendran variety
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 slices bread chopped
- 2 tbsp milk
- slice a nendran banana to pieces and fry it in ghee with sugar .
- toast on both sides until brown.
- mash slightly and add bread slices, milk and mash it well together with ladle until combined.
- switch off; let the mixture cool a bit.
- make balls of even sized and keep it ready.
- heat oil and fry the balls until golden brown.
- serve fresh with masala chai.