Palada Pradhaman recipe | how to make perfect kerala pink palada payasam
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup rice ada
- 2.5 litres milk full fat
- 2-2.5 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp ghee/butter
- boil 3 cups water in a pan and put off; add the rice ada flakes to it, close and rest it for 15-20 minutes. strain and wash it with cold water to stop further cooking
- In a thick bottomed vessel , pour full fat full cream milk and let it boil in medium heat while stirring continuously.
- When it boils, add sugar and let it reduce while stirring often to avoid cream layer on top.
- when the milk has reduced atleast 1/4 litre and the color starts changing, strain and add the ada.
- cook on a low flame until it turns creamy and thick.
- lastly add fresh butter or ghee and mix.