Deviled eggs also known as stuffed eggs or dressed eggs. They are usually served cold as appetizer, side dish or even as a main course. It is attractive and kids will love the appearance of it 🙂
We can bring out lot of variations in the deviled eggs by adding garlic, sliced jalapenos, grated cheese, hot sauce, salsa, cream, salmon etc, depends completely on your taste.
–Recipe by Suchu Sagar
Deviled Eggs/ Stuffed Eggs
- 6 Large Eggs Boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp White pepper powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp mustard seeds powder
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Red chilly tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp Mixed herbs or just the Oregano (Optional)
- 6-7 nos Mint leaves For garnish
- Take the boiled and peeled eggs and slice them vertically into half. Cut only the white part of the egg and carefully remove the egg yolk with a spoon.
- Take the yolks which were removed to a mixing bowl and make it a crumble with the help of fork. Add Mayonnaise, Vinegar, Mustard powder, Salt, White pepper powder, Toamto chilly sauce, Mixed herbs/oregano. Mix well.
- Transfer the above mixture to a piping bag or use a teaspoon and carefully place the yollk mixture onto the egg white case.
- Garnish with mint leaves, sliced cucumber, pepper and carrot slices.