Easy and simple recipe – vegetables in white sauce. a creamy and cheesy dish that can be planned for dinner/breakfast and is low carb too. the white sauce vegetable recipe is an easy dinner recipe made with white sauce and veggies. Watch the full video for how to make the best white sauce cheesy vegetables. vegetables in white sauce recipe (Creamy and cheesy veggies)
- oil – 1 tbsp
- cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- peppercorns – 1/2 tsp
- onion sliced – 1/2 medium
- 5-6 cloves garlic 2-3 inch
- ginger 2 cups
- carrots sliced
- 2 cups water
- salt to taste
- fresh cream and coriander leaves to garnish
- heat oil, crackle cumin seeds, peppercorns
- add sliced onions fry till the onions are slightly pink
- add the garlic and ginger. fry till slightly brown.
- add the sliced carrots and fry for a minute.
- pour in 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
- open, cool it for a while and blend it using a hand blender or a normal blender/mixer.
- grind it to a super fine paste and add it back to the same cooker/pan,
- add some more water to bring to the thin consistency.
- mix well. let it come to a boil, add coriander leaves, pepper, and salt, and serve hot with cream.