vegetables in white sauce recipe (Creamy and cheesy veggies)
Easy and simple recipe – vegetables in white sauce. a creamy and cheesy dish that can be planned for dinner/breakfast and is low carb too. the white sauce vegetable recipe is an easy dinner recipe made with white sauce and veggies. Watch the full video for how to make the best white sauce cheesy vegetables. vegetables in white sauce recipe (Creamy and cheesy veggies)
- cauliflower flower – 1 flower
- peas – 1/2 cup
- 1 tsp oil 1/2
- onion chopped 1
- garlic grated 1/2 no
- carrot finely chopped
- 4-5 mushrooms chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 no cloves
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- cook the cauliflower and peas in water until almost done.
- drain the excess water.
- heat oil and add chopped onions, grated garlic and fry for few seconds.
- add carrots, mushrooms, and fry for few minutes.
- lastly, add cauliflower, peas, salt, pepper, and mix everything together.
- in another pan, let’s make the white sauce. melt butter, add flour, and cook until combined.
- make sure not to burn the flour keep warm milk handy and add immediately once flour and butter is combined.
- mix without lumps, add bay leaf and cloves to it, and cook until creamy.
- add salt (optional) pour the sauce into the vegetables and mix well.
- lastly, add some mozzarella cheese and mix once.
- transfer to a bowl and top it with chilli flakes, cheese and bake it for 5-10 minutes or until the top layer is slightly brown. serve hot