Instant wheat dosa recipe | Gothambu dosha
wheat dosa recipe
- 2 cups wheat flour
- salt to taste
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp urad dal
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1/2 medium onions chopped finely
- 1/8 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Mix wheat flour, salt and water to make a lump free batter.
- heat oil and splutter mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves, cumin seeds, chopped onions along with chilli powder.
- fry for half a minute.
- add the fried onions tempering to the batter.
- mix well and add little water if needed.
- heat the dosa tawa to medium heat.
- spread the batter to a thin disc.
- sprinkle oil on the sides. cook on both the sides.
- serve hot with red chilli chutney.