Hotel coconut chutney | White coconut chutney
- 1 cup grated coconut without the brown layer
- 2 no green chilli
- 1 tsp fried gram
- 5-6 nos cashews
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- firstly, make sure the coconut is scraped out or grated without the brown layer. and is purely white.
- blend all the ingredients together to a super fine paste adding little water or milk.
- transfer to a serving bowl.
- heat oil and crackle mustard seeds, curry leaves.
- when it crackles, add it to the chutney and mix once.