Rajma 1 cup soaked overnight
Ginger an inch
Garlic 3 pods
Fennel seeds 1 tsp
Onions medium sizes 2 nos finely chopped
Tomatoes medium sized 2 nos finely chopped
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder 2 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Wash and Soak Rajma overnight. Pressure cook it to 4 whistles.
2. Keep half of the rajma aside and grind thd remaining rajma to fine paste.
3. Grind ginger garlic to paste.
4. Heat oil. Add fennel seeds,chopped onions and ginger garlic paste. Saute until raw smell goes off.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder,chilli powder, garam masala,cumin powder,pepper powder and salt. Saute well until oil oozes out.
6. Add in ground rajma masala aling with water used for cooking rajma.
7. Give it a boil and then add whole Rajma which we had set aside and give it a stir.
8. Add fresh cream and put off.