Prep time: 2 min
Cook time: 5 min
Total time: 7 min
- 1 cup Beetroot Diced
- 1 no Onion Chopped roughly
- 4 nos Red chilli
- 1 tsp Urad Dhal
- 1 tsp Bengal Gram
- 1/2 Tomato Chopped
- Heat oil, add urad dhal and bengal gram. Saute until it changes color and transfer it to a bowl.
- In same pan, add little oil and saute onions,red chilli and saute until onions turn pink.
- Add tomato and saute until its mushy.
- Now add the beetroot. Sprinkle little water and salt. Close and cook for 5 min in medium flame or until beet is cooked.
- Transfer it to the mixer along with urad dhal and bengal gram. Grind it to a smooth paste.