Palak idli | green idli recipe
Palak idli | green idli recipe – delicious healthy idli with palak leaves
palak idli recipe
- 2 handful palak leaves
- 3-4 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 nos green chilies
- salt to taste
- 4 cups idli batter
- 1/8 cup rava
- cook the palak leaves with water, cumin seeds, green chillies and salt until it is wilted.
- cool and grind to a fine paste
- add the paste to the idli batter along with rava.
- mix well.
- grease the idli plates, pour the batter into each pit.
- steam cook the idlis until done
- cool a bit and take out with the wet spoon.
- serve hot with coconut chutney