This recipe is 1 pot 10 min recipe. All you need is to get the green gram soaked overnight. Zero oil, No frying, healthy cooking.
Pudina cherupayar curry ~ Mint green gram curry
- 1/2 cup Greengram Soaked overnight
- 1 Handful Pudina leaves
- 2 nos Onions Roughly chopped
- 2 Nos green chillies
- 1 inch Ginger
- 3 pods garlic
- 1 No Tomato roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Curry masal powder/ sambar powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp corriander powder
- Grind everything given under to grind section to a fine paste.
- Take a cooker, put in soaked green gram, ground masala, water, salt and a tsp ghee (optional). Cover and cook it to 3 whistles.
- Serve it with Rice!