Stuffed Aloo Paratha, very common breakfast/dinner variation in our homes. It is very filling and easy to prepare on any busy mornings.
Onion tomato chutney and curd is the best combination for this paratha. Paneer korma is also good for this paratha. Simple Vegetable Korma or channa masala will also be good. I like to have it with plain curd, chillies and onions.
Here is the video of How to make it,
Check out my YouTube channel and don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest videos.
Stuffed Aloo Paratha recipe:
Check out the video for the full recipe on how to make the stuffed paratha
Stuffed Aloo Paratha
- 2.5 cups wheat flour
- 3 large potatoes - cooked
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 pinch fenugreek leaves dried
- salt to taste
- Make the dough with wheat flour, salt and water. set it aside for 20 minutes.
- boil potatoes, peel and smash them
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder,garam masala, fenugreek leaves, salt and mix well.
- flatten a small piece of wheat dough into a small circle. Place little of potato filling prepared into this
- Close the flattened disc from sides to center.
- apply little oil all over and flatten it again to thin disc
- cook in dosa tawa on both sides until done.