Easy to prepare and suited best for rotis/parathas. Brinjal roasted with garam masala, turmeric and few of other spices and added to the beaten curd.
- 4 nos Brinjal chopped (2 or 3 is enough if big sized)
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 no green chillies finely chopped
- Beat the curd with Salt and sugar and keep it aside.
- Heat oil, add cumin seeds and roast them until they turn brown. Now, add Brinjal, salt needed for brinjal and green chillies. saute until brinjal is completely cooked.
- Now add Garam Masala and turmeric powder and give it a stir.
- Add this to the beaten curd. Mix well and serve.