Smoked chicken recipe
- 5 nos chicken leg pieces
- 2 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp chilly powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- salt to taste
- Clean the chicken and make deep streaks on them
- Put all the ingredients together and marinate for an hour.
- Heat oil in heavy bottomed non stick vessel. Place the pieces on it and cook on all sides until it gets browned. add oil in between if necessary
- Take the pieces and put them in a deep bowl leaving space in middle for a tumbler.
- Heat a coal piece in gas and place it in the tumbler in the middle of the bowl.
- Keep a lid ready to close the bowl and pour little oil on the coal. It starts emitting smoke,immediately close the bowl and set it aside for a min or two and then remove it to the serving dish.
- Serve with onion slices and mint chutney.