Smoked chicken recipe ~Tandoori Smoked chicken
Smoked chicken recipe – A simple tandoori chicken prepared and cooked with the smoke of coal to give ‘that’ restaurant effect. Chicken is marinated and roasted/grilled and then cooked in fumes of coal.
Smoked chicken recipe
Servings: 5 Pieces
- 5 nos chicken leg pieces
- 2 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp chilly powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- salt to taste
- Clean the chicken and make deep streaks on them
- Put all the ingredients together and marinate for an hour.
- Heat oil in heavy bottomed non stick vessel. Place the pieces on it and cook on all sides until it gets browned. add oil in between if necessary
- Take the pieces and put them in a deep bowl leaving space in middle for a tumbler.
- Heat a coal piece in gas and place it in the tumbler in the middle of the bowl.
- Keep a lid ready to close the bowl and pour little oil on the coal. It starts emitting smoke,immediately close the bowl and set it aside for a min or two and then remove it to the serving dish.
- Serve with onion slices and mint chutney.
Your style is so unique compared to other folks I’ve read stuff from.
Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this site.
Thank you so much 🙂
All your recipes are simple and delicious.
Wow its simple and delicious recipe, I like it
thank you 🙂
Comments are closed.