This is simple and easy recipe which needs a knowledge of little bit of paratha making technique .
Mint Garlic Paratha
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 2 handful Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Corriander seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 no Red chilly
- 3 tsp garlic finely chopped
- Prepare the dough for paratha with salt and water. Make the dough smooth and soft. Let it sit for 15 min. Meanwhile prepare the seasoning.
- Heat a pan, Roast the Pudina leaves (No oil needed) until it turns dry and roasted. Transfer it to a mixer.
- In the same pan, Dry roast coriander seeds, sesame seeds, Red chilli and cumin seeds separately one by one.Grind the above mixture along with Pudina to a coarse powder.
- Now, Heat the pan with little oil, Roast the Garlic until it turns brown. Transfer it a to plate.
- Pull out the dough, make small balls like chapathi, spread it to a thin big round.
- Apply ghee/oil on top of it and sprinkle the ground mixture on it.
- Now, fold the dough like you make paper fans.
- Roll them and fold the edge towards the center inwards.
- Spread again the spiral ball. Once done, put it on the plate of roasted garlic and give a slight press.
- Cook the parathas flipping it on both sides often. Apply ghee/oil on both sides and keep flipping until both sides are cooked.
- Serve it with Baingan Raita or plain raita