Vendakka Pachadi is quick, tasty and healthy recipe and can be had as a side dish for Variety rice and roti. A Simple dish with curd and ladies finger.
Ladies finger is sauteed well to make it dry and added to curd. When using ladies finger, it is necessary to wash it well, dry it completely and then chop finely. By doing this the stickiness will not be there. Moreover we are completely frying them till brown. So there will not be any stickiness in raita.
Vendakka Pachadi Video recipe:
Vendakka Pachadi Recipe:
- 1/2 cup ladies finger chopped finely
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 no green chilli finely chopepd
- salt to taste
- 1 cup curd
- Wash and pat dry the ladies finger completely dry. Chop them finely.
- Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds and add chopped ladies finger and green chilly.
- Add salt and saute till fried well and is non sticky.
- Pour it in curd and add salt.
Ladies finger Raita Pictorial Description: