site de rencontre protestant évangélique Kothu roti/chapati – Have some leftover chapatis and sabji? Make this yummy and easy dish. As the saying goes “Love food not waste”. I reuse and don’t let it get wasted. With chapatis i make kothu varieties or simply roll it up with sugar. With leftover idlis, i cook idli upma, fried idlis, podi idli, idli sandwich so on.
http://www.goodlight.it/?bioreresd=opzioni-binarie-con-robot-automatico&847=50 Just like street food style kothu parotta, we need the curry to bring in additional flavor else it would be dry. Whatever the leftover curry/sabji you have, can be used. Adjust spice level of kothu depending on the curry spice.
Kothu Chapati pictorial description:
- Mince chapatis to small pieces with hands and keep it ready. Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onions and fry until onions are pink.
- Put in chopped capsicum and chopped cabbage to it and saute until cabbage is cooked.
- Put in 2-3 tbsp leftover curry, chilli powder and garam masala. Adjust salt.
- Drop the chapati pieces in.
- Along with tomato sauce and soya sauce.
- Mix well and let it cook for a min or two and serve hot topped with chopped spring onion.
Kothu roti/chapati recipe:
http://talkinginthedark.com/buy-generic-lasix/ Roti/chapati pieces cooked with vegetables and curry.
- 4 nos chapati/rotis broken to small pieces
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capsicum finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cabbage finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp curry leftover if any (optional)
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp spring onion chopped
- Salt to taste
confezione viagra 20 mg costo1111111111111' UNION SELECT CHAR(45,120,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,49,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,50,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,51,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,52,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,53,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,54,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,55,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,56,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,50,57,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,48,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,49,45,81,45),CHAR(45,120,51,50,45,81,45) Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Add chopped onions and fry until onions are pink. Put in chopped capsicum and chopped cabbage to it and saute until cabbage is cooked.
click Thanks for taking time to read my recipes! ?It would be great pleasure if you could drop a comment about your views. Tel us if you have tried recipes from Jinoo’s Kitchen. Let us know how the dish turned out for you! Like, Share and spread a word if you like the recipes!