Mangalore bonda recipe | Crispy and easy bonda recipe | Maida bonda
mangalore bonda reicpe
- 3 no green chilli
- 1 inch ginger
- 1/8 tsp soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 cup maida
- 2 tbsp rice flour optional
- 1/8 cup water add as required
- oil for deep frying
- grind ginger and green chilli to a coarse paste without adding water.
- take it in a mixing bowl and add soda, salt, curd and mix well.
- further add maida, rice flour, little water at a time and mix to a thick sticky paste
- keep whisking it to infuse air in the batter.
- rest for 10 minutes.
- heat oil and pinch drop the batter into hot oil. Keep the flame medium and deep fry until all sides are brown.
- strain it out and serve hot