Here is the quick video of how to make creamy paneer butter masala:
Step wise detailed description of how to make butter paneer masala | creamy paneer masala restaurant style:
Firstly, melt butter in a pan, crackle cumin seeds.
next, add the spices: cinnamon, cloves
together add cardamom, fennel seeds
1 cup chopped onions is added. roughly chopped onions. fry until slightly brown
further to the brown onions, add green chilli and ginger garlic paste. fry till raw smell goes off.
tomatoes are added and fried till it gets slightly mushy
furthermore, add spice powders: turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder. fry well.
set the masala aside until use
Now, take a bowl, add 1 cup thick curd to it and whisk or blend until smooth
to the lump free curd, add the fried masala little at a time and blend until smooth
add the remaining mixture and blend again until smooth
melt butter in the same pan, drop in paneer cubes in it, add salt a pinch
further add red chilli powder and fry until paneer gets browned.
to this, add the prepared masala, salt to taste
crush the kasuri methi and add it as well and mix.
add 1/2 cup water, mix, close and cook for 10-15 minutes in medium flame until oil leaves out slowly.
open, add fresh cream and put off. mix well.
Restaurant style Paneer masala recipe:
Paneer butter masala
to saute and grind
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 inch cinnamon sticks
- 2 no cloves
- 1 no cardamom
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 cup onion roughly chopped
- 1 long green chilli broken
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 large tomato roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tsp butter
- 200 gms paneer cubed
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- melt butter in a pan and add cumin seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, fennel seeds, cloves and onion. fry until brown
- next add green chilli, ginger garlic paste and fry again till raw smell goes off.
- further add tomatoes and fry until mushy
- to this, add turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder. mix well and fry for a minute. blend this mixture along with curd finely
- melt butter in the same pan, drop in paneer cubes
- add a pinch of salt and chilli powder. fry till brown
- add ground masala and mix well.
- add salt, kasuri methi, mix again and add little water, close and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- open add fresh cream and serve hot with roti