Potato Nuggets recipe | Potato snacks
potato nuggets recipe
for the dough
- 7-8 small sized potatoes boiled and peeled
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cube processed cheese
for the dips
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- oil for deep frying
for the mayo dip
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 pinch red chilli powder
- 1 pinch mixed herbs
- Mix everything given under "for the dough" except cheese to a smooth dough
- lastly add cheese and mix again.
- Mix corn flour, salt and pepper with little water to a thin slurry. Keep it in a deep bowl.
- In another bowl, take bread crumbs.
- Pinch a portion of dough and roll it like a nugget and dip in the flour mix followed by bread crumbs.
- freeze the nuggets for an hour.
- heat oil and deep fry the nuggets until brown and crisp.
- serve hot with mayo dip
- For the mayo dip, add mayo, chilli powder, mixed herbs and mix well.