Raw banana fry| Spicy Raw Banana Stir Fry is simple method of marinating the raw banana pieces and shallow fry/tawa fry them until roasted. I Got an idea of implementing the non veg technique here. Marinating and roasting just like we do for non-veg recipes. So we just sliced raw bananas thin and marinated with masalas like we do for chicken roast and refrigerated for 30 min to an hour until chill and firm and Roasted in Tawa in coconut oil until both sides were done. Super Yummm it was when had with rice and rasam. They were crispy and spicy. I have made them little spicy, You can adjust the spice level according to your preference.
So this is my second Video post. If you haven’t yet checked my you tube channel, Here it is.Subscribe to get the updates. Drop in your suggestions to jinoosk[email protected]. Your Suggestions are valuable and important. 🙂
Raw banana fry recipe video:
Raw banana fry recipe:
Spicy Raw banana Roast
- 1 large raw banana sliced thinly
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp water
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 spring curry leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp corinader leaves finely chopped
- Marinated all the ingredients with raw banana including oil and little water.
- Refrigerate for 30 min to 1 hour.
- heat 2 tbsp coconut oil, shallow fry all the pieces until crispy on both sides. serve hot!