Thinking of some healthy porridge for your little one. Apple Oats porridge is easy and tasty recipe that will go hit for your toddler. 🙂
- Boil chopped Apple chunks and oats for 5-10 min.or until the apples are almost cooked. If your baby is less than 1 year cook the apple completely and grind it. For babies older than 12-18 months, cook them until they are almost done. according to your babies taste, adjust boiling apples.
- Grind them along with a dash of cinnamon powder and cane sugar to a fine puree.I have added cane sugar in this recipe. the choice of sweetener is your choice. You can use white sugar or palm sugar.
- There you go, Apple oats porridge ready for your little one. Honey can be drizzled on top and mixed before serving. But adding honey is optional as some toddlers may be allergic to it. If you have already tested honey with your kids, then go ahead and add them.
Apple oats porridge Recipe:
Apple Oats Porridge
- 1 medium apple
- 1 tbsp oats
- cinnamon powder - a pinch
- 1/2 tbsp cane sugar
- honey - a drizzle
- Boil chopped Apple chunks and oats for 5-10 min. Grind them along with a dash of cinnamon powder and cane sugar to a fine puree. drizzle honey on top and serve.