Dragon chicken is sweet and spicy indo chinese chicken fry. Tossed in the flavor of tomato chilli sauce , roasted garlic and cashews and drizzled on top with honey.
Simple tasty and restaurant style dragon chicken recipe is given here.
Dragon chicken pictorial directions:
Choose medium sized chicken breast pieces/boneless pieces cut into bigger size pieces or strips. Wash and clean well.
Marinate chicken pieces with turmeric powder, pepper powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, lime juice, red chilli sauce, soya sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set it aside for 15-20 minutes.
Heat oil, deep fry the marinated pieces until golden brown. Keep it aside in a paper towel.
In a kadai, heat 1/2 tsp oil, roast garlic. fry cashew, capsicum and red chilli flakes. sprinkle a pinch of salt. Saute for a min until capsicum gets roasted slightly.
Take chilli sauce and soya sauce in a bowl and mix in little water. Add this mixture into the kadai. When it starts to boil slightly, put in fried chicken pieces. Mix well and give it a gentle toss.Switch off and drizzle honey.
Mix gently and serve hot (immediately). Tastes best when served hot.
Optional seasoning: roasted sesame seeds can be sprinkled. chopped spring onions can be added.
Recipe for dragon chicken:
- 300 Gms Chicken boneless
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 3/4 Tsp Pepper powder
- 2 Tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 Tsp Lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Red chilli sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp Corn flour
- 12-15 Medium sized Garlic cloves Sliced
- 1/2 Medium sized Capsicum Diced
- 1/4 Tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 Tbsp Broken cashew
- 1/2 Tbsp Chilli sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Soya sauce
- 1/4 Tsp Honey
- Marinate chicken pieces with all ingredients listed under marination. Mix well and set it aside for 15-20 minutes
- Heat oil, deep fry the marinated pieces until golden brown. Atrain it in paper towel.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Fry garlic until roasted. Add cashews, red chilli flakes and capsicum. Saute until capsicum gets roasted slightly.
- Mix chilli sauce and soya sauce in a bowl and add little water. Add this mixture into the kadai aling with fried chicken pieces.
- Toss gently and switch off. Drizzle honey over it and mix gently. Serve hot.
Thanks for taking time to read my recipes! ?It would be great pleasure if you could drop a comment about your views. Tel us if you have tried recipes from Jinoo’s Kitchen. Let us know how the dish turned out for you! Like, Share and spread a word of love if you like the recipes!