Mango hibiscus sabja drink
mango hibiscus drink
- 8-10 no hibiscus flower
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp sabja seeds
- 6-8 tbsps mango pulp grind mango with sugar
- 2 tbsp chopped mangoes 1 into each glass
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 petals hibiscus to garnish
- wash and clean the fresh hibiscus flower
- remove the pistil and calyx from the flower.
- put 8-10 petals into kettle or a bowl.
- pour hot water into it and close it. let it steep for 15-20 minutes.
- In another bowl, add sabja seeds and soak it in water until it swells up
- take two serving glass, put 3 tbsp mango pulp into each glass.
- top it with a tbsp of chopped mangoes into each tumbler.
- fill the glass with ice cubes, 2-3 tbsp soaked sabja seeds
- lastly pour some hibiscus tea on top, stir once, garnish with hibiscus petal and serve fresh