Potato curry leaves fry | Karuveppilai Urulai Kizhangu varuval
Potato curry leaves fry – Potato fry – curry leaves loaded in potato fry to get in the benefits of curry leaves.
Its been two years since I delivered my little boy and my hair fall has no improvement. 🙁 i have tried every possible treatments like hair pack, hair oil, homemade hair oil but of no use. Few asked me to eat iron rich foods, which never helped neither. I keep searching for some means of reducing hair fall.
Everybody knows that curry leaves help in hair growth. I have the habit of adding leaves than the normal measure in every curry i make. I love the flavor and for the goodness it provides.
One has to accept the fact of the awesome flavor of curry leaves tadka on any sabzi/curry makes you go crazy! The aroma in itself induces our taste buds.
check out some of my recipes with potato, Lasaniya batata (video recipe), fried potato and chilly curry…
Potato curry leaves fry pictorial description:
Potato curry leaves fry recipe:
Potato curry leaves fry
- 2 medium potato chopped
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 3-4 spring curry leaves crushed
- 2-3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- heat oil, crackle mustard seeds.
- drop in crushed curry leaves and fry till crisp
- add crushed garlic and fry till it changes color
- add the potatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
- mix well and add water.
- close and cook in simmer until potatoes are done