Potato curry leaves fry – Potato fry – curry leaves loaded in potato fry to get in the benefits of curry leaves.
Its been two years since I delivered my little boy and my hair fall has no improvement. 🙁 i have tried every possible treatments like hair pack, hair oil, homemade hair oil but of no use. Few asked me to eat iron rich foods, which never helped neither. I keep searching for some means of reducing hair fall.
Everybody knows that curry leaves help in hair growth. I have the habit of adding leaves than the normal measure in every curry i make. I love the flavor and for the goodness it provides.
One has to accept the fact of the awesome flavor of curry leaves tadka on any sabzi/curry makes you go crazy! The aroma in itself induces our taste buds.
Potato curry leaves fry pictorial description:
Potato curry leaves fry recipe:
Potato curry leaves fry
- 2 medium potato chopped
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 3-4 spring curry leaves crushed
- 2-3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- heat oil, crackle mustard seeds.
- drop in crushed curry leaves and fry till crisp
- add crushed garlic and fry till it changes color
- add the potatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
- mix well and add water.
- close and cook in simmer until potatoes are done