How to make Bread Egg masala recipe | bread and egg recipes | Breakfast ideas with step by step photos and video recipe. Simple, easy and tasty breakfast recipe idea with bread, eggs and vegetables.
In this recipe, I have used capsicum, cabbages and carrots along with egg. You can use any other vegetables of your choice. Thinly slice/grate these vegetables to make it look even and neat.
After shooting a series of Popular south Indian street food style Egg recipes, Making recipes with bread and egg was in my mind for long. So, first on the list is bread Egg masala.
One more popular bread toast recipe – Masala bread toast Iyengar style is one of my favorite breakfast when am bored with idli dosas.
Bread Egg masala recipe
Bread egg masala
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 no green chilli finely chopped
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- few strips capsicum thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup cabbage grated
- 1/2 no carrots grated
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 large eggs
- pepper to taste
- coriander leaves chopped
- 4-5 slices wheat bread
- Heat oil and crackle cumin seeds. add sliced onions, ginger garlic paste, green chilli, curry leaves and fry until onions are slightly brown.
- Further, add capsicum, cabbage, carrots and fry for a minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt to taste and mix well. Cook until slightly mushy.
- Furthermore, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and garam masala.
- Mix well. Move to the sides of the pan. Break eggs to the other side of the pan. season with salt and pepper.
- scramble the eggs and mix everything together.
- Finally, add chopped bread slices, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
How to make Bread Egg masala | Bread and egg recipes for breakfast
- Heat oil and crackle cumin seeds, sliced onions, ginger garlic paste, chopped green chilli, curry leaves and fry until slightly brown.
2. Further add thin capsicum strips, grated cabbages, grated carrots and mix well. saute for a couple of minutes.
3. Furthermore, add tomatoes, salt and cook until slightly mushy.
4. Goes in the spice powders: Turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and garam masala. Drizzle oil and fry.
5. Fry until the raw smell of masala leaves. move to the side of the pan.
6. Break eggs into the other side of the pan. season with salt and pepper.
7. Scramble the eggs. You can also move the pan to one side if needed to speed up the process. Mix everything together.
8. Drop the chopped bread slices. Mix well.
9. Lastly, add chopped coriander leaves and mix again..
Serve fresh and hot with curd or tomato sauce.